A newly rebuilt restaurant U Sedlerů is situated on the ground floor of the art nuoveau building by Rudolf Tereba. The house is in the Karlovo náměstí No. 288. The name of the house comes from the mispronounced name of Josef Sedeler, who owned the house in about 1730.
The restaurant U Sedlerů was opened in June 2010 in place of the defunct brewery U Sedlerů and it continues old traditions of hospitality in this area.
Source: Pražské pivovárky a pivovary. Milan Polák, nakl. MILPO a Libri, 2003 PRAHA